Director de Recursos Humanos
• Bachelors degree ¡n Communication and
Organizational Development @ UANL Monterrey, México.
• Organizational Psychology diploma @ UANL Monterrey, México
Masters degree in Labor Law @ Universidad Regiomontana
• Over 18 years of experience in Human Resources EXPERIENCE: Management.
• 12 years at Grupo Prodensa including roles as HR
• Coordinator and HR Manager.
• Experience of over 100 start-up projects in México.
HR Executive for Pioneer Electronics performing different roles: PR and Admin Assistant (99-00), HR Supervisor (00-03), HR Manager (03-06)
• Leader of the Employment Committee of the Maquiladora and Manufacturing for Export Industry (INDEX) in México.
Leading the Talent Development Program for Prodensa, and the GREAT PLACE TU WORK efforts to obtain the award during the last 8 years. Today Prodensa is ranked as the number one Best Workplace for Millennials.