OUR SANITARY MEASURES
We have implemented a variety of measures to ensure you have a safe, enjoyable event.
To guarantee your health and safety, Coba Events is committed to installing all the necessary procedures that meet the recommended health and safety standards.
We will adjust health measures at the time of the event to best meet the recommendations.
We bring together a relatively reduced but extremely well targeted population, through a business meetings model that maximizes relevant contacts in a limited and controlled time.
We have chosen an optimistic outlook, and believe we will be able to resume our activities. Our main concern now is to ensure optimal hygiene conditions, ensuring health and safety of our exhibitors, contractors and partners.
We thank you for your trust and your loyalty in this uncertain time.
Prior to the event: regular sharing of information on health measures, monitoring and communication of government announcements.
During the event: posting of the instructions of the sanitary measures.
● We have masks available if necessary.
● We have reorganized our registration desk, and catering area's to prevent crowding.
● Tape markings on floors or signs on walls will be directing attendees to move in one direction and remain at least 6 feet/2m apart at all times.
● Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the convention center.
● Increased of and sanitization according to hygiene protocols.
● Provision of special Covid-19 bins.
● Ventilation of spaces.
To follow government announcements: https://coronavirus.gob.mx